QMyths: My badge for 'Challenge: GCP Architecture' disappears?!
Recently, I noticed that the Quest “Challenge: GCP Architecture” was no longer found from the Qwiklabs Catalog. In addition, its badge, the lovely bear, disappeared from the profile. This made me felt upset.
Where does the bear badge go?
In a nullshell, the quest (ID: 47) Challenge: GCP Architecture has been renamed to Cloud Architecture - Design, Implement, and Manage. The URL also changed
/quests/124. Therefore, it seems to be off-shelf. Indeed, All the labs in the quest remains unchanged. You record is still there but it is replaced with the new quest title and the new badge.
The Cookbooks of the Cloud Architecture Series:
- ☁ Google Cloud Essential Skills: Challenge Lab | logbook
- ☁ Deploy a Compute Instance with a Remote Startup Script | logbook
- ☁ Configure a Firewall and a Startup Script with Deployment Manager | logbook
- ☁ Configure Secure RDP using a Windows Bastion Host with Terraform | logbook
- ☁ Build and Deploy a Docker Image to a Kubernetes Cluster | logbook
- ☁ Scale Out and Update a Containerized Application on a Kubernetes Cluster | logbook
- ☁ Migrate a MySQL Database to Google Cloud SQL | logbook